Monday, June 27, 2016

The Girls'/ Guest Bathroom

This bathroom isn't getting a whole lot done.   The tub especially needs a really good scrub (Cleaning Paste to the rescue!)  The sink, vanity, and fixtures are old, but will have to wait for now.  I will probably end up re-painting the vanity to freshen it up.  We will refinish the frame on the mirror too. We are hoping that a scrap piece of wainscoting we found in the shed will fit the wall opposite the sink and toilet.  If not we may buy another piece and put the scrap behind the toilet.  My parents have some leftover molding from some updating they did a few years ago, so I will add that as a chair rail. The wainscoting will be white and the top.....well, you will see!   We also obviously need to invest in a new shower rod and I would love to put some floating shelves over the toilet.  My parents gave me a shower curtain and matching rug I fell for at Target, and then we grabbed the matching bath mat. My goal here is bright and fun!
Here is the before:
 
           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! Don't forget to subscribe!